Toy Use and Care
Important – No Toy is Completely Indestructible.
Bionic toys are highly durable and last a long time. However, years of research have taught us that there are roughly 1% of dogs that can still find a way to damage, break and in rare cases, destroy our toys. Always supervise your dog's use of Bionic toys. If your dog breaks or damages any toy, remove it from them immediately.
Select the size of your Bionic toy appropriately for the size dog you have. Our toys have been specifically designed to work with the play patterns and bite forces of most dogs as categorized below. See our sizing guide to choose appropriate toys for your dog.
If your dog damages the toy, consider selecting another size or shape to better match the design of the toy with the play pattern and bite force of your dog.
It is important to regularly inspect your dog's toys. You should apply pressure to flex the toy from all angles and watch for missing pieces, large cracks or separations that can easily be removed. Worm and damaged toys should be replaced immediately.
Bionic toys are all dishwasher safe. We recommend using normal dishwasher settings and use limited detergent and only detergents that are safe for pets.
Your dog's safety is your responsibility.
Our unique and durable Bionic Rubber® material does not contain any harmful phthalates, hormones, lead, cadmium, mercury, natural rubber, Bisphenoal A, asbestos or latex. However, with any toy, swallowing pieces or fragments of the toy can be harmful to your dog. If you think your dog has swallowed a portion of a toy (or if you notice that a fragment of the toy is missing) remove the toy from them and promptly inform your veterinarian.
For more information about any of our products,